Today I went to the optometrist to get a new glasses prescription. Glasses are a very weird thing, they are like a permanent fixture on your face and everything you see goes through them. I always try to find the perfect frames. Usually I end up buying them then spend the rest of the year learning and trying to fix what's uncomfortable about them, getting them adjusted when they get warped, etc. The last pair I bought I thought looked pretty good, then they got destroyed in a car accident. So here I go again. I thought about getting contacts but those are uncomfortable, too. I have tried contacts and it is not fun to get those things stuck in your eye and feeling all uncomfortable at the end of the day because they have been in too long. Maybe Lasik surgery is the answer? But then you actually have to get your eyes cut into. On the other hand it wouldn't be so bothersome as having to wear glasses or contacts every single day for the rest of your life. If I ever get some money maybe I will get the surgery.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home