Tuesday, October 18, 2005

I've been offline the past couple days since the modem has been acting funny and there was some kind of virus that attacked Internet Explorer every time I opened it. But I'm back on the Internet, thanks to SpyBot and some tech support from the cable company. Yay.

I applied for a job today. A job in Las Cruces, which I doubt I will get. Even if I do get offered the job, I don't know if I would take it since I would have to either a) move to Las Cruces or b) commute 45 min. each way every weekday. But the job sounds pretty interesting, so we'll see what happens.

I didn'g get much else done today besides sending off my resume and transcripts. I was going to get my graduation application signed by my advisor. I waited for 45 min. outside his office, but he was with another student and so I decided to put it off yet another day. I don't go to school every day and every time I go there I never seem to get a hold of this person. Frustrating. I guess I will have to be more persistent.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home