Saturday. Mom finally had the yard installed aka Bootsie's play area. It looks good, finally it is not a desert wasteland. And she planted the shrub I gave her for Mother's Day, cool.
Last night we heard a bunch of loud booms. Turns out it was the fireworks from the baseball game Cohen Stadium. We went out and enjoyed the free fireworks show. It was a nice moment. Summertime, I like it.
It is hot. May/June are usually hot and dry. Somehow it is catching me by surprise this year, maybe because I don't go outside as much as I used to. I used to at least walk around campus, now I'm kind of a couch potato or a desk potato or whatever.
Work tonight. I've got to get on top of things. Why do I suddenly feel so lazy? Where did my ability to multitask go? Something's got to change, otherwise I might go crazy...
I watched the movie Proof today. It was a pretty good movie. You can always tell when a movie is based on a play. But I thought it was different from other movies, in a good way. I sort of wished they had gone more into the math side of it.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home