Saturday, April 06, 2002

Well, now I've really done it. I've managed to gain about 5 pounds in a week. It was fun at first, but now I think I am addicted to food. I wish I was addicted to something more dangerous, like alcohol or drugs, or something healthier, like exercise. Instead, I am joining the ranks of American fast-food society. My life is so pathetic. I am turning into a world-class loser. I am such a pig. I think I'm turning into a nothing person. I have no ambition. I don't care about myself anymore. I have no friends- they all think I'm such a loser. What has my life become? I know I've become desperate when I eat chocolate chips out of the bag or leftovers straight out of the carton or eat the jumbo-sized fried fish, shrimp, french fries, cole slaw, and hush puppies meal at Long John Silver's on a full stomach. I might as well start eating Crisco out of the can. Now I know how celebrities get so fat- i.e. Rosie O'Donnell and Elizabeth Taylor. Plus I have nothing to do all day except eat and dream about food and how I'm going to get my next fix.
Yesterday when I was at Wal-Mart I had this incredibly powerful feeling of animal attraction for this guy at school. He's not even that hot, but I think it's the jeans he wears. They are just so tight and they make his ass look so good. And then there's just his whole attitude- rebellious, maybe you could call it, and his jean jacket. That's the kind of guy I would want to jump my bones. I love to see him do calculus equations on the board. I am just so stupid when it comes to all this. I think deep down I really despise all men for their insensitivity. But when they look that hot..........
At 5:00 p.m I'm going on a total fast. I think that's the only way I'm going to beat this food addiction. No more ice cream, no more vanilla creme cookies at 9 am. No more digging all the peanut butter bites out of the old ice cream in the freezer. No more gigantic bean burritos. No more chocolate snacking between meals or peanut butter and jelly sandwiches at midnight. No more blocks of fudge. No more potato chips. No more peanut butter eggs. The only desserts I will touch now are fruits. Goodbye refined sugar. Goodbye pancakes. Goodbye midnight snacks. Goodbye junior mints and twix candy bars. Bye bye jelly beans and easter cakes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home