Monday, May 05, 2003

Ha ha, it's 11:41 and here I am still staring at my computer. What did I do before the Internet?
My room still smells like burnt popcorn. Gross.
The database test wasn't too hard, thank God. I just realized I haven't studied for architecture in weeks. Can I learn everything in one night and give a great speech tomorrow? I always end up running out of things to say. I think I am getting tired and I have to get up early tomorrow to do my slides. Sigh. Last semester I had two finals. This semester I have five. What happened?
I blew it on my resolution to eat healthy. Four bottles of soda, McDonald's for dinner, burnt popcorn for lunch. Very nutritious. And I didn't exercise. Oh well, I will worry about it after the test tomorrow. Time for some serious studying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home