It feels like this is it. The presentation is tomorrow and it is all can think about. I spent all afternoon at the mall looking for a nice top to go with my black skirt. I ended up going to Ross and buying this brown cardigan. How's that for plain? I don't really know what to wear- a business suit? A dress? Something a little more casual? Well, whatever, it looks like I don't have a choice any more because those are literally the only dressy things I own. I am sure they are fine. It probably matters very little as long as I don't wear my usual uniform of jeans, a T-shirt, and dirty sneakers.
I am nervous, excited, and hyper. I have been going almost all day. It is always frustrating for me to try on clothes- nothing fits exactly right. I am usually too short and now I'm pudgy, too, which doesn't help. I spent hours today trying on stuff but nothing really fit right. I also hate spending money. One of my greatest fears is to become a shopaholic.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home