I just came from my software engineering final. I don't know what kind of grade I will get on it. It was a lot of definitions despite what the prof said, plus a lot of diagrams. My diagrams started to look like a big pile of spaghetti after a while. I can never get diagrams to turn out neatly. I also neglected to read "The Mythical Man-Month", and two questions came from that article. Darn. I think my grade for the course will be a B or a C. I'm leaning toward a B, but it depends on the group grade, too, not just the tests. I have only one guaranteed A this semester, in database management- everything else is a toss-up. I have not put in the effort in some of my classes, and finals are just so darn hard to get myself motivated for. My GPA is creeping down ever so slowly. It's still like a 3.5 or something, but with a couple of Cs added in there that will change. Why do I obsess about my grades so much? If I was really so worried about grades, wouldn't I be studying right now instead of blogging?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home