Welcome back to my twisted world. I think I have become an Internet junkie. I am so obsessed with this person's website. I have spent the past year checking her site daily or near daily, and I would practically monitor her site 24 hours a day when I was lonely and lived in my little bedroom at my apartment. I am tentatively going to meet her in person, and that scares me to death. She is like the cool person I have always wished I could be, but instead I am like that geek who tries to hang out with the "cool crowd" but is never truly accepted by them. I enjoy and relate to a lot of what she writes, but sometimes she strikes me as a real snob, or even kind of artificial, writing about some kind of privileged, romanticized life that doesn't really exist. In truth, I think she is just like a lot of the preps I knew in school. They weren't bad people, I just wasn't one of them. I'm not saying that is a good or bad thing, it is just a fact. Whatever, so she's not a perfect person and maybe we wouldn't be friends irl, it takes guts to put yourself out there like that. She seems like a really classy girl. There is obviously something about her blog that sets it apart from the blogging masses.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home