I have spent all day checking to see if my grades have been e-mailed to me. Not yet, but definitely by tomorrow. Why am I so nervous? I started checking at 4:30 AM if you believe that. I have been sleeping too much lately and it messes up my sleeping pattern. Also I have been eating a lot of junk like pizza, soda, and cookies. After three sodas in six hours, I can feel my heart pounding during the night. I have to get healthy, sooner or later, it might as well be sooner. I feel like crap. I don't want to get old and decrepit any earlier than I have to. Diabetes runs in the family. Also alcoholism, obesity, stomach problems, women's problems, etc. I have a lot to look forward to.
This morning Mom said that she has 20 quality years left. Apparently she has been thinking about this a lot. Maybe that is why she is on a spending spree lately. I kind of see her point. Honestly, Mom looks great. I think she looks better now than she did ten years ago! She has a nice home, she got out of a bad marriage, and she's nearly ready to retire. She's dating again, and I can see her getting remarried some day. That's my mom for you. She really is a charming woman. Unfortunately, that charm has not been passed down to me.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home