Saturday, May 10, 2003

What's up, everyone? I am so crazy today. I was really sad and anxious yesterday. I didn't want to stay at my apartment alone, so I stayed with my dad awhile. Then I ended up being alone anyway. Normally, this is not a big deal for me, but I was feeling kind of weird being there holed up in my room while my roommate had her friends over. I didn't cry much. I prayed a lot, listened to some music, read a book. I slept on the floor with the window open and the radio on.
This morning I got my hair styled. I have never done this before, and it is only because my mom paid for me. The hairstylist actually had to wash my hair because it was so dirty! I was a little embarrassed. I try to wash my hair with very little shampoo and conditioner. I think this actually makes my hair more manageable, if grungy. Before, I always had this buildup in my hair, and now it is gone. So anyway, I don't know if this haircut will make me look better or feel better about myself. It is an experiment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home