Another day. I think I need to get some exercise or something because I feel so sleepy all the time. I bounced my research proposal off the professor today- at least she didn't end up grilling me like she did some other people in the class. I thought she would start laughing or asking me for my sources, and I have very few of those. Windows programming, that is another story. We have to write a messenger program- how am I going to do that? I am totally lost in that class. I don't even want to ask for help because I don't want to show my ignorance. I don't know where to start.
My allergies keep getting worse. I have all this phlegmy stuff caught in my throat. Gross and disgusting. I came straight home today and it was so great. I watched Magnolia and took a nap halfway through it. Then back on the PC to do something resembling work.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home