Friday, June 27, 2003

Anyway, so I don't seriously think I have a chance of getting a bf. I write here about all the guys I like at school or church or whatever, but there really is not much chance that I will get to go out with one of these people. For one, I kind of am too scared to put myself in that situation, like deliberately going after someone or putting myself in the right place at the right time as far as trying to get to know someone in that way. So I guess I sabotage myself. Also, I am not your typical girly girl. I don't wear makeup, I wear jeans and a t-shirt most of the time, and I'm overweight. Not exactly a stunningly gorgeous person. Should I do those things? Maybe- recently I caved in to my mom's pressure to get a new hair style. I don't object to that girly stuff, I mostly just don't like to spend time and money on things like new clothes and makeup. It gets expensive, and it is a pain to put on makeup every morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home