Thursday, June 26, 2003

So it's Thursday and I accomplished very little. I took an hour nap that felt like less and watched TV with my sisters. In an unbelievable twist of fate I saw that guy I like walking through the Union at 10:30 AM. I was walking in the exact same direction as he was but I was way too embarrassed to say anything to him. In my head I was thinking, Oh, s***, I can't believe this, if he only knew I spent most of last night thinking about him. OK, not that much time, but I did write about him yesterday.
It was kind of bizarre that I kept seeing people I know- I saw my former therapist at school and didn't say anything to her because, I don't know, I'm kind of angry at her. I expect someone I confide in to be understanding but somehow she just seemed to minimize my problems, like that is no problem at all. I guess I can't blame her for not understanding me- I saw her walking through school like she owned the place, saying hi to everyone just as natural as can be.
Then I saw my sister's bf at the bank. I think he either didn't see me or just plain ignored me. Well, anyway, he got to my house at the same time as I did, which was also strange.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home