Windows programming is driving me crazy! I am going to have to turn in a piece of junk. That sucks for my grade. Here's to making the assignment unclear and unusually difficult with no good help from the examples on the Web or in the book. I hate homework. I wish I could watch the Gilmore Girls. I did watch the Gilmore Girls instead of trying to figure out my homework. My heart is not in doing stupid homework. I can't summon the guts to ask for help so I am lost on my little boat in the middle of nowhere. People suck.
I'm rambling. I really want to talk to my mom and have her tell me everything is OK. It's like, I can't be alone, I must have someone to commune with. "I'm not alone 'cuz the TV's on, yeah, I'm not crazy 'cuz I take the right pills every day." Bleed American by Jimmy Eat World.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home