Saturday, March 05, 2005

It has been kind of a depressing week. An embarrassing incident occurred that I will not go into here, further weakening my already low level of confidence about school. I feel like I just smashed my thumb with a hammer, and it is still throbbing and will continue to hurt for a while. But I've been through embarrassing things before, and I will get through this one like I've gotten through all the others.

The good news: spring weather is here, I'm sooo happy about that. Also, I am almost finished reading My Life by Bill Clinton, which I have really enjoyed. There's so much about being president that does not get much coverage in the news, especially foreign policy stuff. I just ordered a new book on Amazon, too- Plan B: Further Thoughts on Faith by Anne Lamott. I've read a lot of her other books and thought they were all great, so hopefully this one will be just as good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home