Saturday, April 16, 2005

Wow, I'm worn out. Having spent the whole day coding up a storm. Thank God for Google and all the developer forums out there.

I found my U2 CD this morning, How to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb. I had been looking for that CD for months. Twice I've cried to the song "Sometimes You Can't Make it on Your Own," I don't even know why it affects me like that. The rest of the CD is also pretty amazing, especially "Miracle Drug", "Vertigo".

I've also been listening to Hotel by Moby. Hotel is pretty cool. I love the songs "Beautiful" and "Spiders" on the first CD. The second CD is really weird, it's more mood music that you could play at a rave than music you listen to while playing on the computer or whatever. I guess I'm slightly disappointed since nothing could really compare to Moby's last CD, 18. The songs on that CD were so right for that time in my life. Sometimes a song from that CD will pop into my head and I feel all those feelings again, when I was 20 years old and even more uncertain about life than I am now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home