Wednesday, May 11, 2005

So grades are done. My TA job is over and I can now concentrate on my research project. I am so behind on that, I have been putting it off for so long. It's embarrassing and I'm going to have to meet with my advisor and have to admit that I have accomplished nothing in the past three weeks.

I have not been spending as much time in cyberspace, mostly because my sister is a computer junkie like me and stays up late IM'ing and updating her website. But that is probably a good thing for me, I find I am actually much more relaxed when I don't spend so much time on the computer.

There's a lot I want to write, I actually find myself thinking, hey, I should write a blog post about this or that, and then when I sit down to write suddenly it doesn't seem nearly so interesting, or I'm just not in the mood to write about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home