Friday, April 29, 2005

I am in a much-improved mood. I don't know what was with me the other day. What can I say, I am an overdramatic person sometimes.

I have a whole summer to plan for. I really don't know what I'm going to do. I'm planning to visit my sister in Iowa. I'm planning to work on my thesis project. Other than that, I don't know. I probably should be getting a job, but whatever, I don't desperately need the money and I really don't want to spend more time than necessary staring at a computer monitor. I have my whole life to work, why do I have to start now? I have a feeling those words are going to come back to haunt me later when I start looking for a job...

Now I'm going to do what I usually do on a Friday night, which is to watch Real Time with Bill Maher. I can't make up my mind about Bill Maher. Sometimes I think he's totally brilliant, other times I think he's an over-opinionated jerk who can't tolerate anyone else's viewpoint but his own.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home