Annette's blog

Random tidbits from my life.

About Me

Name: Annette
Location: El Paso, Texas, United States

Welcome to my world.

View my complete profile

Previous Posts

  • I was in a crummy mood today. My dad took me out ...
  • My sister e-mailed me the other day. She said she...
  • Wow, I am totally exhausted. I spent all day progr...
  • Hey people. It's Sunday afternoon. It's really hot...
  • Wow, I'm worn out. Having spent the whole day cod...
  • I keep finding new ways to humiliate myself. This...
  • I've been so busy this week. I have to set up an ...
  • I am so ready for school to be over. I'm tired an...
  • OK, so it's later. I did manage to get a haircut ...
  • It's Monday morning already. I am trying to get my...

Links

  • Help for the shy

Comments? Questions?
E-mail me.


Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

A second possible hazard is that the human embryonic stem cells might generate all or most of an animal's brain, leading to the possibility of a human mind imprisoned in an animal's body.

Wow, that sounds freaky. We live in strange times.

posted by Annette @ 9:28 PM 

1 Comments:

Blogger B said...

wouldn't even happen

10:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home