Tuesday, April 19, 2005

My sister e-mailed me the other day. She said she met a girl named Annette who has the same birthday as me. That's just spooky. What are the chances? In my experience, Annette is not a very common name, so as an estimate say the chances of any random person being named Annette are 1/100, and the chances of someone having the same birthday as me are 1/365. Then the chances of both things happening are 1/36500. That's right, isn't it? The more I think about it, the weirder it is.

Anyway, the web project is over. The damn thing worked, and I felt pretty proud of what I did even if it didn't compare well to what other people in the class did. I'm tired, I will sleep late tomorrow and try to catch up on all the other work I've been putting off...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home