Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Good news- finals are over for me. I took my last final today. It wasn't too bad. A lot of writing, so much so that I almost didn't finish. Now I'm living the good life. I checked out a couple books from the library, I watched the Gilmore Girls and American Idol, two shows I haven't been able to watch in months, and now I'm trying to think of things to occupy my time. Hence the blog post.

My sister is moving back home this week, so that should be fun. I'm taking care of her fish. I love that fish. I nearly killed it last week when I poured tap water into its tank. Twenty minutes later I remembered that it takes distilled water only. I had to change the tank water fast. Thank God the fish didn't die. I would have felt so bad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home