Hi again, Internet. Thanksgiving was fun. It was great having my sisters at home for awhile. I miss that.
It seems I'm at a crossroads. I'm so stressed out about school, so many deadlines and such, but the truth is, I'm looking at three weeks and then I never have to deal with it again. Thank God for that. And then what? I applied for this job that I think I have a reasonable shot at getting. But even if I am offered the job, do I take it? I don't know. I want to quit being so stupid. Have some goals, some priorities. Is money the only thing I'm basing my decision on? Will I actually enjoy the work? That's a tough question. Money is not all that important to me, but when you are living off your parents and a 20-hour a week job, that's not right, is it? Better to get a higher-paying job where I don't have to do that. But then thinking ahead two or three years, am I going to kick myself (again) for investing in a career path that I don't really care much about? Too many decisions. Arghh.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home