Thursday afternoon. I'm finding ways to waste time. Current reading material- "Quarterlife Crisis." Yup, that's me all right. Oh please, not such a crisis, but going through life with no direction can really mess someone up. As much as I complain about grad school, at least there's that structure, there are those assignments and deadlines that give you at least some form of goals. After I get out of school, there will be nothing. Climbing up the career ladder, I suppose, saving up enough money for whatever, trying to find my true calling in life. I'm way too shy, I think about this everyday, how am I ever going to succeed if I can't force myself to talk to people, ever? I guess it might be all in the attitude, like I always have this unconscious assumption that everyone is out to hurt me, not help me, even though I know that is not true. Some people, most people, probably, actually look forward to getting to know new people, but I am afraid. I'm so clueless about these things, it is frustrating.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home