It has been a fairly bad weekend. I've spent most of my time trying to finish a project that's due Monday, yes tomorrow. And my a draft of my thesis, also due tomorrow. Software for the project keeps crashing every 5 minutes or so. That tends to limit my progress. I'm frustrated so I'm taking a break to blog. Plus I have to work tonight. I don't know how much can be accomplished in three hours. We'll see.
The weather is windy. Really, really windy, like it sounds like I'm in the middle of a hurricane at times. My allergies are acting up because of all the dust. I'm annoyed and I wish I didn't have to do all this stuff. Grad school was not supposed to be like this. Live and learn, I guess. Why do I feel as if I've been in this same exact situation many times before? End of the semester, too much work to do, don't have time to do it all, have slacked off all semester and now I'm paying for it. I'm glad that I will never have to go through this again.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home