Monday, December 26, 2005

It's the Monday after Christmas. Back to work, I guess. Back to normal life, back to being neurotic. I actually kind of liked having to stay in bed all day and drink gallons of water when I was sick last week. There was a sense of purpose to it- I'm trying to get well. Now there is just, well, I don't really know what I'm doing all day, I have no purpose except to watch 30-Minute Meals on the Food Network four times a day. Four times a day. And I don't cook.

I looked up health insurance plans. They were all really expensive and don't provide nearly the coverage I used to have when I was covered by my dad's plan. Great. But I figure I'd better sign up for something just in case some medical catastrophe happens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home