This morning I discovered yet another form that I must get signed in order to officially graduate. Great. So close and yet so far. That's on the to-do list for today.
I need to go shopping. I have about three sweaters in the winter wardrobe rotation. I need some new undies, too. I also want to get my haircut. I want to do something shocking, like go really short. But I'm afraid of looking too masculine or something and then having to wait forever for it to grow back.
My sister is back home, which is nice. There's some excitement back in the house. Most of the time without her it is either me by myself in front of the PC or sitting with Mom watching TV. Soooo boring.
I've been spending way too much money lately. It's expensive to graduate with fees and cap and gown and all. Plus I spent money for gifts and a magazine subscription that I don't really need that I got suckered into buying. Plus shopping for myself and gas money, and it goes on and on. I don't keep careful track of what I spend most of the time, but maybe I should start. I'm afraid I'll faint when I open my credit card statement.
Well, that's what's swirling about in my mind this Wednesday. Good-bye all.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home