Friday, December 02, 2005

Practice thesis defense didn't go too badly. I heard a lot of comments, they were constructive, so that was good.

I was not feeling my best. For some reason I felt cranky and tired and like this was the last thing I wanted to do. But I did it. Yay, good for me, I suppose.

Surprisingly I am starting to get nostalgic about school. This is the last Dead Day I will experience. The last research group meeting. Everyone else will be continuing on, I will be somewhere else, doing who knows what. I know the CS building the way I know my own home. Every nook and cranny. I have worked there and studied there, practically spent the night there a few times. And I will soon be leaving there and not coming back. Weird. But good, I suppose, since I'll finally be moving on.

I see so many ways I have failed. Failed to build relationships. Failed to make any difference whatsoever with the work I did. Took the path of least resistance and in return got exactly what you might expect. It's a lesson.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home