OK, it's past midnight and I'm officially tired. I goofed off and have barely finished my slides for my speech tomorrow. Yes, another speech. Story of my life as a grad student. Second to last one, it is my practice thesis defense.
And I have a job offer. I will find out the details on Monday. I am extremely torn. This is a really hard decision. I've written most of my thoughts about it here before. Full-time corporate job vs. a part-time job that I enjoy. I can think of arguments on both sides. One hour I am thinking that one decision is right, the next I am thinking the other would be right. I can't make up my mind. I need to grow up, whatever that means. Find out where I'm headed and quit being such a faker. Just decide, even if it turns out to be the wrong decision. Ask my parents, maybe. But what if they tell me something I don't want to hear?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home