Whew. Tuesday night, did not go to work like I usually do. I ended up talking to my dad, breaking down and crying and telling him about my anxieties. My dad did not tell me what to do as I feared he would, just said it's my life and I have to figure it out. And give myself permission to quit. I think I've got that lesson nailed, thank you very much.
I think I need some time to reflect. It's not like I haven't taken time, but maybe I will have some new perspective in the absence of school-induced guilt. I do have to figure things out on my own, though it's good that it's not all some big secret I'm carrying around anymore. My parents are great, always supportive. But I don't want to take advantage of that. I don't know, this is a really tough call.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home