Now comes the point when I realize I've never had this little to do in my life. Well, maybe when I took the summer off two years ago and had nothing at all to do. But before that there was always school. And at least work was a little more demanding as I tried to master my job. But now it is on auto-pilot, and I have nothing to do during the day since I graduated already. I guess I've gotten used to the free time so it doesn't seem like a big deal to me anymore, but nearly everyone works more than I do, I am getting to be such a bum. How long am I going to be stuck like this? What am I going to do next? I'm getting anxious. I need to work more, I need to get a job with more hours. But it's like I need to decide what it is I want to do, have some kind of objective, not job-hop just to job-hop.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home