Thursday, April 11, 2002

Today I think I managed to prevent my further decline into the abyss of slothfulness. I actually got some work done today, if that's possible. I didn't totally avoid contact with people outside my family. I got some work done on my computer project. However, I did consume a whole bag of cherry bombs after lunch during my digital design class. And I greedily downed two pieces of greasy pizza, then had an apple and a banana for dessert. And I still don't feel full. As if I needed to add any more to my daily caloric intake. I've decided to start eating like the rest of America- sure they're fat, but at least they're happy. And if it adds a little happiness to my life, so what if I gain a few more pounds?
I think I just feel like I'm getting too comfortable, going back to my old losery life where I never did anything and expected everything to be handed to me on a silver platter. I just have no motivation to do anything. It's time for me to do something, anything. It's time for me to create a change in my life for the better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home