Team meeting got cancelled today. Can't say I'm disappointed. I wouldn't want to miss Survivor, you know.
My lab partner for physics got his bottom two front teeth knocked out. He said he was working on his car and he hit them with a ratchet. He showed me his teeth and they were missing the top part. It hurt just to look at them!
I have 24 hours to become an expert on use cases. This project is cool, but it's also hard to imagine how I'm going to do all this considering that I have no experience. Only one of our group members has much experience with the work we're doing.
I went to counseling on Wednesday. I think my therapist thinks that I don't really have a problem. Maybe she's right. I don't have some paralyzing phobia. I guess I just need to stop being lazy and grow up and force myself to face my fears.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home