This is why I hate working on group projects: We met on Thursday and Friday to start on the second report. (The report is due Monday at 5 pm.) We divided all the work up and were supposed to e-mail each other our parts to be put together on Sunday afternoon. I did my part and e-mailed it Saturday night (because I'm a loser and have no life). Another group member e-mailed me his part and it was OK but I think it needs to be rewritten. So I have my one part and this other guy's one part which needs a lot of work. Two members of our group are apparently taking a long time to finish. I don't know what they're doing at all; no one has said anything or written any e-mails to say what's going on; we have less than 24 hours to put everything together and make things *perfect*; and I am getting stressed.
At church this morning I felt so peaceful. I don't think that just because you're a Christian all your problems go away (see above). It puts things into perspective. It is by the grace of God that I take my next breath. Without love I am nothing, I am a shell of a person. The two greatest commandments: Love God with all your heart, mind, soul, and strength, and love others as yourself.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home