It's cold and windy. Surprise, surprise, I thought winter was over. I feel like a lazy ass since my apartment is a total mess, I'm doing a minimal part of my group project, I don't have a job, I've watched hours and hours of TV, and I've eaten way too much. And I'm writing on this stupid thing instead of actually doing something!
This blog is utterly boring. I'm thinking about doing something different with it, like making it with more links and more news-oriented instead of with a bunch of drivel. I certainly can't complain that I don't have time to do this, and maybe I owe it to myself and to my readers(?) (even if there is only one of you out there) to try to do something a little more interesting and much less self-absorbed. We'll see how it goes.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home