I've been going through some serious Internet withdrawal symptoms for the past few days. My Internet connection hasn't been working since Thursday night, which is coincidentally the exact same time I needed it so I could submit my homework assignment. I had another assignment on Friday which I needed to submit online. This sucks.
I put in a full day of work on Friday, something I haven't done in a long time. It's strange how school is starting to feel like a real job.
The CS department is not offering any classes this summer. This is a big problem for my graduation plans. My options: take some kind of independent study in summer school with special approval, which would likely only count as one elective, then take fifteen hours in the fall and graduate in December. Or just take some non-CS elective in summer school or Maymester, take twelve hours in the fall, then take six hours of electives in the spring and graduate in May. I knew something like this would happen. I don't know who to blame: the stupid state of Texas with their budget deficit, the university for not getting enough funding, or the CS department that cares so little about the students. Whoever is to blame, it is not fair.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home