Today was not good. Last night I tried unzipping a file and I got a message saying my computer is low on memory. So I uninstalled all the fun stuff on my computer- QuickTime, RealPlayer, games, Seti@Home, everything :(. It's not a crisis, but it makes me wish I could buy a new computer, but I can't because I am a poor student.
Then I didn't read for SE class so I failed a quiz. I honestly didn't know any of the answers on the quiz, and I'm really embarrassed because I just made up stuff that turned out to be totally wrong.
D-Requirements are Developer Requirements, not nonessential requirements, which is the answer I put. Duh.
I need to exercise, I think, because I am so lethargic. I sleep too much. Plus I am overweight and out of shape. Ugh.
As much as I want to quit being so shy, it is really, really hard. I don't even know if I want to change. I'm reasonably happy- why should I? I just don't have that overriding desire that will get my butt out of my desk chair. Why do people have to be such jerks? I was in my SE group today and, as usual, I felt really weird, like I don't want to say something because I'm afraid that it will be totally wrong. I just can't get over that.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home