I can't believe I fell asleep. I was supposed to go to the computer lab this afternoon and finish up my assignment. Instead I came back to my room after class and fell asleep for almost two hours. I finished up some stuff after I woke up, but I'm still kind of disappointed in my lack of wakefulness. I'm not going to get too down on myself for it because I know that I will make it up sometime by staying up really late one night, or getting up early some morning. Still, I feel like I may be sleeping my life away.
Sometimes I feel guilty for not having this totally packed schedule. This girl in my SE group is taking either the same or more hours than I am, plus she's a TA, and she works her butt off on our stuff. But mostly I don't care. I like setting my own schedule- I can take the abovementioned nap if I need to, or just take time to chill out or pray or write. Yes, it is the good life, and I don't know how long it will last.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home