Monday, June 30, 2003

Hello World! I am going insane from having to put up with everyone in the house today. It is so great when I have the computer and TV to myself and the house is at least somewhat quiet. But Mom's cleaning the garage, my sister is in and out of the house, the other one is glued to the TV. I can't take it- I need Blogger. I need peace and quiet to write about everything. I don't know, it has just been a neurotic day. The phone is ringing off the hook, there is no nutritious food in the house, I have articles to write and homework to start on and a test on Thursday.
My new quest: lose weight by September. Personal decision, I'm not going to obsess about food, I'm going to concentrate on exercise. It is an added stressor, but whatever, I've been eating a lot of junk and getting really out of shape lately and that kind of bothers me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home