Long day today. I have a test. I haven't studied. Oh no. I don't know what happened yesterday, but I managed to get practically nothing done. I got home at 7:30, my dad took me and my sister out to this Italian place. I had a meatball sandwich, which was pretty disappointing. It had so many meatballs, and the truth is I really don't like meatballs all that much.
Lots of other stuff on my mind, too. Religious issues. Yesterday I posed the question to google: How did life begin? That shows you where my mind is. Meanwhile all the other things I need to work on pile up. Does it even matter how life began? I'm here, you're here, there's really no need to spend so much time contemplating how and why we are here. I'm thinking God must have had something to do with it. Not like I'm a creationist in the strict sense, but how else could this world have been formed?

1 Comments:
I feel it's better not to think about this kind of religious issues. There is nobody who can give you an answer anyway. And you can go discuss this with other people, but what is the point if nobody knows the answer.
Is it important to know? Just try to enjoy being here and it make it something worth to remember.
Post a Comment
<< Home