I went with my sister to a show at a coffee shop last night. All her church friends were there, and it was strange being there and knowing about everybody since my sis talks about them all the time, but not actually knowing them. You'd think church kids wouldn't be so appearance-oriented, that they wouldn't be so cliquish, but that's not the case. But then again, I don't really know them well enough to judge.
The music was pretty cool. Jazz piano. I was expecting punk rock. What I wouldn't give to be able to play the piano like that. Being a musician must be fun, unfortunately I don't have much talent in that department. After the show I sat around eating amaretto fudge and I got to meet one of the guys in the band. I was like, good show, he was like, how's that fudge? All in all, it was a fun experience.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home