Things that I don't want to do:
Go to UPS store to fax a letter
Go to library to return books
Exercise
Brush teeth and floss
Take shower
Clean bathroom
I am feeling sooo lazy right now. Must admit it is boring to stay at the house all day. Watching whatever happens to be on the tube, taking care of odds and ends. Seems like it should be a 24/7 vacation but not really. I try to get some "work" done every afternoon, even if it is just writing a business letter or making dinner. Speaking of dinner, yesterday while making some fish, I turned a piece of fish over and grease spattered all over my wrist. Score another one for my stupidity. I haven't burned myself like that in a long time. It really hurt. That's all for now, let me now get on with my day of boredom.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home