Monday. It's looking like snow weather. I hope it doesn't snow while I'm at work. Getting home could be treacherous.
I was ready to go to a job interview today or tomorrow, but the person in charge of hiring called me and said they already hired someone else. Oh well. I'm going to a company "open house" on Thursday. Maybe I'll find something there. We'll see. I'm feeling a little more optimistic, I suppose. I'm really concerned about making the right decision about what career to go into. But I don't want to wait too long and shut some doors in the process. Right now I'm thinking maybe I should just do something, anything, even if it winds up being stupid, I can move onto something else. On the other hand, even if it takes me six months or a year to figure out what I want to do, that is nothing compared to committing to something I don't really want for an extended period of time. Priorities, you know. It's all in my head, there's really no impending crisis.
My sisters are going to be leaving home again in a few days. That means it is going to be a lonely, empty house once again. Can't do much about it, we all have to move on with our lives. It wouldn't be good for us all to be living at home all the time. That includes me.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home