Thursday, January 12, 2006

Interesting day. I ended up having lunch with two of my former professors. By accident. We were all in the lunch line at Subway. What do professors talk about? Photos, it turns out. Digital vs. film. Photo enlargement at Wal-Mart. It was weird. It was so, well, normal. Of course, they asked me, what are you doing in your life, and I was like, I'm still looking for a job. Which is true.

It seems I am in a bit of a pickle. Don't want to go into details. But it occurred to me, I need to face up to this situation and not be such a coward. Harsh, but true. I have felt so much shame about myself and the stupid stuff I've done. I can't remember the last time I felt proud of something that I did. It's time for me to step up. It has been a long time since I've had any personal goals at all. Even just to be a better person, to develop the qualities I want to see in myself. To take pride in what I do. I need some of that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home