Friday, June 30, 2006

How much do I hate driving? Driving on the Eastside on a Friday afternoon is the worst. There's so much traffic, what a headache.

My sister is home safe even after I gave her wrong directions. She called me, lost, asking for directions in Colorado, and I accidentally told her to go east instead of west on the interstate to reach Denver. An hour later she calls back, we never hit Denver. She had been going in the wrong direction for over an hour. I was thinking west but said east. *Doh* I feel soooo dumb and like I really let my sister down when she needed me. She ended up getting home at 7:30 a.m., delayed for at least two hours by my stupid mistake. I am so directionally challenged. Oh well, at least she got home OK.

And then my sister gave me four souvenirs when she got home and I almost started crying to think that she thought of me there and I am such a dolt I can't even give her the right directions. I like to think I'm generous but I probably wouldn't think to get my sister four souvenirs. That is just how she is, the most generous person I know.

Anyway, so I am in this very emotional state and I feel like I could cry at the drop of a hat. Hence the theatrics over yesterday and today's events. I have got to stop worrying so much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home