Wednesday, July 05, 2006

The Fourth of July. I spent the evening at work and missed all the fireworks. Oh well, that's life, not like I was really going to go to one of those fireworks displays even if I had the opportunity. I probably would have stayed home and watched TV. Again.

I got a job interview tomorrow. What am I thinking? I don't really know what to do at this point. I'm in a weird situation right now, kind of between careers or something, it's hard to know which thing to pursue. And there's money to think about and desirable hours to work, and I don't know how much those things should factor into my job decisions.

Anyway, I've spent the past day or so going over some computer textbooks. Ah, the good old days. Reminds me of school. But I had this feeling of doing something useful, of testing if my brain can actually still function and hasn't congealed in the months I haven't been in school. And it felt really good to be busy. Busy, busy, busy, no time to watch TV or mope or think about how completely horrible my life is. Busy is good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home