Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Feeling pretty low right now. Went to the interview, the guy who interviewed me was completely rude. Glanced at my resume, quickly pointed out all the deficiencies. Halfway through I was just like, I'm sunk, I quit trying to sell myself and just gave up. I have been here before, and it's like I just need to stop kidding myself. Am I just unhireable? Yes. My resume is a mess, my life is a mess, I've made some poor decisions and now it's time to own up to them. Start over fresh, quit being a lazy ass. Take something seriously for a change. I don't deserve to get hired. I really don't. If I were to get hired it would be a lucky accident.

I hate people, I hate computers, and I hate the world right now. I hate working at a job where I have to come home late every single night and get paid not enough to drive home surrounded by drunk drivers and work every holiday. I hate jobs, why must we have them, why can't we all play at the beach all day and have no worries? I hate jerks who are quick to point out your deficiencies and criticize your life decisions. I hate everyone, I hate myself for being a big jerk who can't make decisions who wallows in mediocrity.

I just feel like the biggest loser right now. Don't make much money, I'm semi-employed, right now I'm mostly a bum who watches TV and sleeps all day. I don't have any friends. I eat too much. I pretend to be religious but I'm really not. I've wasted the past two years of my life doing something that was a mistake that has not profited me in any way whatsoever. Right now I want to curl up and hide and never talk to anyone ever again. There's one solution to all my problems.

I hate the past two years and myself and everyone who made it two of the worst years of my life and discouraged me. I hate myself for going to grad school, I hate myself for being lazy and not thinking of the future and being a poser. I hate everyone for being better than me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home